Friday, December 30, 2011

Breakfast With Friends.

Last week we were able to get together with my best friends. 2 of them live here but the other lives far away in Texas. It was pretty nuts getting together with 2 toddlers, 1 baby, and 3 pregnant women. We had a wild time trying to entertain kids but it was super fun to see everyone together. Next time our size will be even bigger with 3 more babies coming in the next 3 months. Its really fun raising kids at the same time as your friends, it's great to get to talk about the same things and get advice and whatnot. I love my friends, they are like my sisters and it's so fun when we do get to see each other. Even all the husbands were able to come which is a big deal with school, work, and traveling! Can't wait until the next time it might not be until next year. Thanks Jill for sending me the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to see everyone! I know how important it is to see the friends you love and miss! Everyone looks beautiful in this picture!

    ReplyDelete