Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree...


Isn't this tiny little tree so cute? It is Max's tree. He helped me decorate it and it has been to distract him from the big tree. Really he doesn't need a distraction because we are smart and put the tree on a table so he can't really even reach it. A bit ugly maybe but a necessity with little kids it will be that way for many years to come. Anyway this tiny tree is perfect for Max. He rips the ornaments off and will put them back on or chuck them across the room. At the end of the day I clean it all up. He loves to touch the little lights and things the goose on top is so cute and will go around and pat it on its head.

A goose on top of a tree you are thinking? Well the goose is a funny story. My parents got it full size on to put on their tree when they were newly married and it came with this baby one. Well it has always been a joke for my brothers and I. We all hate the goose and think its so weird and funny when my mom pulls it out each year. Well when I found the baby one I had to put it on Max's tree its tradition and its hilarious. It is really fun to have a small child during the holidays. We have gone to a lot of different places to look at lights and even went to the Zoo at night with lights on which he loved running around the zoo and seeing the lights. The holidays are so much fun with someone little to share the magic with.

No comments:

Post a Comment