Wednesday, December 14, 2011

25 weeks

I haven't documented much about this pregnancy yet, so heres the down low...

Im just about 25 weeks pregnant...15 to go!
I've gained 7 pounds. This is the most shocking I have already gained half of my entire weight from last time...I need to stop eating!
Small little belly similar to last time, people can't tell if I'm pregnant or fat. I think Im HUGE but its all relative.
Baby moves randomly mostly at night but not as active as Max was (yet).
Heart beat is strong and constant.
I am a lot more anxious about this delivery more then the last.
Fluid seems to be normal so far although I measure small.
Picking another boy name has been challenging.
Getting pretty excited to have a new baby around!

1 comment:

  1. Pregnant people are supposed to eat and gain weight. Usually 25-35 lbs. So, I don't think you have anything to be worried/complaining about. :)

    ReplyDelete