Monday, December 12, 2011

Dinner Menu:

We have a busy busy week around here. What with finals being almost done, 2 play groups, a trip to the library for story time, tying baby quilts, getting things even more christmasy, some park going and maybe even the zoo to end the week. Tired? So am I an its only Monday! To keep me going and motivated we need some good food. Heres what we are eating this week:

Monday-Honey Lime Enchiladas
Tuesday-French Onion Sandwiches
Wednesday- Tacos
Thursday- Pasta
Friday- Grilled Pork Chops and Rice

I am always looking for new and fantastic things to make. Any fun ideas? Also I am baking up a storm for Larry to take treats to work. I love feeling busy and nothing makes me happier then a clean house, the fire going, and cooking in the kitchen with my su-chef Max, he's really such a helper..and he is getting really good at helping me unload the dishwasher. He hands me thinks one at a time, the bowl, the plate, a fork it takes about 20 minutes to unload when he is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment