Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

Max is asleep, the house is clean, and all the presents are under the tree. We had a fun low key chinese dinner with our Foell cousins and spent the day at the park playing on the swings, and throwing balls with our Martin cousins. Larry and I are now relaxing infront of the fire and I am so excited for tomorrow morning with Max. We do Christmas pretty small around here but its going to be so great and I love that Christmas is on a Sunday so we get to enjoy a sacrament service on the actual day, so special. Hope everyone has a wonderful night with their families, as for me I will be making out with my husband and drinking hot chocolate with a bit of tums because this baby inside me is giving me heart burn like no other!

No comments:

Post a Comment