I hope this year I can make some goals, keep them, and accomplish them. I have many different level of goals some to do with marriage, mothering, finance, and church goals. Here are just a few:
1. Be a more patient spouse...don't assume Larry can read my thoughts.
2. Attend the temple twice a month.
3. Read the Book of Mormon again, keep along with sunday school readings.
4. Pay exat tithing monthly not biannually or annually.
5. Sew my little heart about before baby comes.
6. Continue taking Max to the Park everyday whether permitting.
7. Be a patient and loving mom...remember Max is a curious toddler not an adult.
8. Try to not be such a compulsive clean freak.
9. Be more encouraging towards others, don't let me pregnancy hormones over take me!
10. Be the best mother of 2 I can be and remember its okay to take some me time to shower and get dressed in the morning.
11. Have 40 % of our desired down payment by the end of summer.
12. Remember my family needs are more important then our savings account!
13. Be a better supportive sister, friend, wife, daughter, mother.
14. Lose all my baby weight before summer...haha we shall see!!
15. Pick a baby name before this boy gets here.
There are so many more things I want to be better at this year but most of all I want to focus on being the best mom and wife I can be. Its hard, especially when I am pregnant and feel like sometimes I can't control how I feel or what I say but I know I can do better and I need to as well. I need to count my blessings, pick my self up from the floor, and serve someone everyday that will make it a better and brighter year!