Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fresno ZOO

Friday we went down for a day trip to Fresno, where my mom grew up and lots of my cousins still live. We had a fun time wandering around the Zoo then a late lunch at my Aunts house. I loved getting away even just for the day. Max was a champ the entire day and did great on the car ride there and back sans nap. He is nonstop and I am so glad I get to stay home with him and take him to places like this.

Here he is trying to feed the fake dragon his cheese crackers.
He is learning to share really well. (sometimes)
One of the reasons I love the zoo is that he can wander and run free without me feeling like I need to always be telling him to be quite or not to touch things. An added bonus is that he loves being outside so he typically is always happy looking at all the animals and running like a wild man.

No comments:

Post a Comment