Monday, April 4, 2011

It's a slow news week around here.

Nothing really big is happening with us at the moment really. I have been re-blogging my entire 2009 life before I forget everything and I want to make this into a book because really it is our my only journal. Just another thing I need to add to the list of things I need to do better I guess.

Recently Max has been standing up on his own and he looks around for someone to clap and congratulate him on his newest trick. He is also dealing with an awful diaper rash right now and I can't figure out why he has it...he has never gotten one so this is a first. Today has been a long day of crying from him and my ears are starting to ring.

I have packed only one box today and then gave up. I took Max out for a lunch date at subway and we sat there eating our sandwiches and crackers for him. He loves to be out and about and see people and get people to talk to him. He is a charmer. These little old ladies were there and they were loving up Max.

Larry is studying away his finals start in about a week which means he is going about 15 hours of studying a day, its a bit overwhelming I am sure. He has a lot of pressure on him to keep his scholarship, I hope he can pull through.


I leave you with a funny picture. This is how we are keeping Max out of the kitchen these days. He wants in there so bad he gets mad when we block it off...so many things he can get into.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh it almost makes me cry that we are missing all of your firsts as new parents and that we hardly even know you two as parents! we have to cram so much makeup time into this summer's adventures!!!

    I seriously miss you guys!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete