Saturday, April 30, 2011

Caught in the act...




We are having such a good time here at my parents. We have gone out just Larry and I without Max a couple nights and let me tell you, I forgot what I was missing! Also its been fun to go on night walks with my mom and to spend some time with my brothers. Larry starts his job on Monday and we are soaking up every minute of this. I keep thinking things are so good something bad is going to happen...does that happen to you? We just keep praying things will all work out and hope that Larry's grades come back and we can continue to have a little less stress in our lives, for now we are trying to be blissfully happy.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are the cutest! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's in his blood to love diet coke... can't escape it. :) haha

    ReplyDelete