Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hey Spring, Stay Awhile!

It was such a beautiful day today! The clouds were big and puffy it was a perfect spring day. We played all morning with our friends. I love the park days when we have a big group. The kids play and run wild, and we get to sit and talk and eat snacks. Honestly moments like this refuel my depleted mom tank and always make me feel like okay I've got this. It is good for the soul to get outside, get some sun and talk out any problems or frustrations or good things with your friends. 

Max has finally conquered climbing the caterpillar by himself, he is getting braver each time we come to this park. He is always scared and then finally tries something out and is so excited once he succeeds. I love when he screams "look mom, I did it!!" It had to be documented! Ha! He is becoming a very big brave boy. I love the independence that getting older had brought to him. 

 

Noah and Cambria, best friends since birth! Love these too little chunky kids. Can't believe it has been a year since they were born. They crawl all around, even attempt to walk and climb! I love seeing them interact, because each time they see each other its like hey I know you! We hope that we have years and years of pictures at the park of these 2! Welcome spring, stay awhile! 



No comments:

Post a Comment