Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Thoughts On Motherhood...

"Let every mother realize that she has no greater blessing than the children which have come to her as a gift from the Almighty; that she has no greater mission than to rear them in light and trust, and understanding and love; that she will have no greater happiness than to see them grow into young men and women who respect principles of virtue, who walk free from the stain of immorality and from the shame of delinquency.... I remind mothers everywhere of the sanctity of your calling. No other can adequately take your place. No responsibility is greater, no obligation more binding than that you rear in love and peace and integrity those whom you have brought into the world."-- Gordon B. Hinckley

I love this quote and I thought it was fitting for the events about to unfold in my very boring but wonderful life. Tomorrow morning is the big day. I will be a mother of two if everything goes good tomorrow with my induction. I am so happy to be done with this pregnancy and to meet the little guy coming into our lives. I have had bitter sweet feelings about it all day as I played with Max and took care of him. I feel bad for him having no clue what is happening. Tomorrow night will be the first night I have left him and really it will be the longest time we have ever spent apart, I usually only leave him for 2 maybe 3 hours. Its going to be rough on him and on me. I get upset thinking about leaving my sweet little baby and then bring another one home...its weird, exciting, emotional all in one big package. Anyway wish me luck, for some reason I am a lot more nervous the second time around then the first time :) I keep praying its quick and painless like the last and that everything goes smooth, and that he is healthy and happy little boy!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you lots of luck... But I don't think you'll need it! Your a great little mom to Max and you will be to this little boy too!

    ReplyDelete