Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Random things on my mind:

Larry started his PAID job. We haven't had a real paycheck in almost a 10 months...crazy right??

I really want to go to Old Navy & Johann Fabric but I am trying to tighten our budget...grr maybe I can swing this somehow....I am dying to start some new projects.

I hear Max crying in his crib...we are pulling a wanna be Harry Potter and he is sleeping in my parents closet, to bad its not the cupboard under the stairs that would be legit.

Spring has finally made it to El Dorado Hills and we are enjoying every minute being outside...lets face it I live in San Diego but still have a Utah tan.

I am trying hard to relax, find happiness, and be continent...pretty hard right?

2 comments:

  1. How do you do it?? Orlando and I are looking at the finances and I just don't see how we are going to survive without an income... so please tell me, how do you do it?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you three are doing well. Maybe I can convince my mom and sisters to drive up to SacTown with me while I'm in California for a quick visit. I'd love to meet Max!

    ReplyDelete