Thursday, May 26, 2011

10 things I am really Lovin Right Now!

1. Drinking cold diet cokes all day long.
2. My new aqua green nail polish on my toes
3. Listening to the Deathly Hallows while sewing, cooking, cleaning.
4. Meeting larbear for lunch once a week.
5. My new brown salt water sandals I found in a women's size six that are in the mail.
6.Larry coming home from work and giving me a big kiss in the kitchen each night.
7. Getting new mascara.
8. Finding really good clearance deals on clothes for Max.
9. Planning a bike ride this weekend.
10. The Bones season finale, sad there was no make out sene between Booth & Bones but I am keeping my fingers crossed for next season!

Also that me and Max love to wear stripes: {notice his baby doll in the pictures, he loves her}

No comments:

Post a Comment