Monday, May 16, 2011

A dry spell.

I keep thinking of things I want to blog about when I am in bed or the shower, but then I get on the computer and it all falls out of my brain. Things have been really great around the house. Only a few blow ups and that is to be expected when your entire family moves back into one house for the first time in over 7 years. We are packed to the brim in the house and are all sharing one upstairs bathroom while my parents remodel theirs.

Living with lots of boys can be challenging. Sometimes they forget I am their sister and think I am the live in cook and maid :) It is like I have 6 children sometimes. Its okay though I put them in their places {Larry frequently says stop being so bossy}.

I have been trying lots of new foods and have been sewing a few quilt tops and some banners for holidays and taking Max to the park everyday. Really its been a dry spell of things to write about, in short my life is pretty boring but I love it. I love planning out the week and having little random events like visiting my nieces and nephews back to school nights, or going to the fabric store with my sister-in-law Carlene. Sorry for the boring post its just whats up with us :) We are looking forward to warmer weather so we can start swimming more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment