Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Put a bird on it...

That is Larry's response to everything I say lately.


It always makes me laugh. Sometimes I could kill my husband but then he says something ridiculous and the moment passes and I remember I love him 99% of the time. I have decided though that is part of being a guy, driving your lady mad then getting to kiss and make up.



Also we are having this for dinner:Super easy Alfredo Crockpot chicken

2-3 cubed chicken breast
1 pkg cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
3/4 cub butter (I know thats a lot of butter you can do less it just makes it fatty and yummy)
1/4 cup of water
1 pkg Italian dressing

add all in crock pot cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 then serve over fettuccine noodles.

side note: I have been using a lot of cream of whatnot soup and yes I have gained like 10 pounds it feels like, or maybe even appears like.

1 comment:

  1. so a few weeks ago I went out with my friend... I wanted comfort food and so we went Italian. But I realized all I wanted was Alfredo sauce over fettuccini noodles. It wasn't on the menu so I asked if he could make it.

    "Well sure, it isn't Italian, but I can make it."

    I must be really naive because I always assumed it was! yum!

    ReplyDelete