So here is our family and some individual goals for the year!!
- Weekly FHE!
- Nightly family prayer, kneeling down together.
- Better at sharing toys.
- Max learn to read, more reverent during prayers, and riding a bike without training wheels.
- Noah get potty trained!! Start learning ABC's and not destroying things as much!!
- OBEY quickly.
- Larry take and pass California BAR!
- AnnMarie better documenting, practice more patience, and letting go of a perfectly clean home!
- At least ONE family vacation!
- Scout start sleeping thru the night, learn to sit up, crawl, and eat more solids.
- Show more Kindness.
- Attend the temple monthly (Larry & AM)
- Forgive faster.
- Clean up your own messes, especially toys.
- LOVE EACH OTHER!!
One other thing I have been doing is keeping a written journal for each one of the kids. I write in it every few days about what they are doing individual, and let them know how much I love them, and how hard I am trying to be the best mom I can be to them. I hope years from now they know I tried so hard to give them the best life. I hope they know how loved they are by their mom and dad and that I want to remember everything because it does go to to fast, it's hard to imagine them growing up but I know that just these last few years have flown by and I need to soak it all up, and write and type as fast as I can!!