Saturday, January 3, 2015

A picture that makes me laugh and feel so blessed!

I was going through a few things on my moms computer and I saw this picture. It cracked my up she must have taken it one day when they were grocery shopping. It is so Max with his star wars rebel mask he got for christmas. He probably said he grandma take a picture of me holding this pineapple because he thought it was funny! Ha! My kids are so blessed and lucky to have grandparents that are around them constantly and that love them so much. I love having them grow up in this situation. There is more help to pool from, more experience, more people to take care of them and love them. This was just one funny example that I found. Thanks mom for taking him along star wars mask and all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment