Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hanging at the Mall.


We had some dry wall people over at the house today trying to get some things ready for the big party we are throwing Grandpa Draper in a week. The boys were in the way and it was getting too stressful for me to keep them out of everyones hair. I decided to take them out to Roseville to play in the air conditioned areas. I like that mall because I feel safe alone, the kid areas are so clean and friendly and the mothers room is huge with a TV and all these toys for kids. We spend awhile out there until nap time. 
  

Let's get a good look at those cheese faces. I can't get enough of this. It is just the best when he smiles and squishes that chubby little face. OH I could just kiss and eat him up, I love him so! 

 

Max suckered me into the indoor creosol, the only problem was it only took cash and I never take cash. I finally found enough change in my purse after digging for awhile to let them ride it. He loved it, but he will never know how stressful it was for me to have them screaming to do, and me digging through that bag trying my hardest, I was counting pennies for goodness sake! Such is the life of a child, innocent and happy with a sweaty stressed out mother on the side trying to make their beautiful kid happy! Sure I could have said no, but I feel like I was the one that dragged them away from home, not their fault so I can at least make the day fun. It was and I love being able to be out and about with these 2 silly boys. Also it is so hard to say NO to sweet faces like theirs. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment