Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!! We obliviously documented today really well. NOT. I need to get so much better at that but we did enjoy our day celebrating our nations freedom! We did our annual stone briar pancake breakfast with kids parade. This year we borrowed a wagon and even decorated a bit. As you can tell the boys are more then thrilled. Max did like the pancakes. We spent the rest of the day with the Nuggents at their house for a BBQ. We ended up putting the boys down for bed early because they really hate fireworks especially Max who hates the loud noises. One day I am sure he will love them, utill then we called it an early night! Hope your 4th was wonderful. We live in the best country in the world, and even though people bash on it we have to remember what amazing freedoms we have! I feel blessed to live in a country where I can go to college, raise a family, have clean running water, feel safe, worship my religion, have rights and responsibilities as a citizen. Maybe it was my time in DC that made me realize how amazing it is that America is here and free! 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment