Friday, September 28, 2012

6 Sweet Months.

Oh my Noah. You are the smiliest, sweetest, little chubby baby, and I am so in love with you. I am SO lucky to be this boys mom. He has added so much to our family, and I could never imagine my life without him.
 At 6 months Noah can: 
-Roll all over. Its how he gest around the house.
-Sit up for a good 10 minutes.
-Finally only gets up once for a 5 am feeding.
-Love his baby food especially pears. 
-Weights 20 pounds. 
-Will be bumped up to size 3 diapers.
-Wears 9-12 month clothes.
-Loves to suck on his toes.
-Screeches and babbles. 
-Is SO smiley. 
-Loves his brother and the attention that he gets from him. 
-Has his first tooth! His bottom left tooth broke recently. 
-Loves to take baths with his brother and is dangerously wiggly in the tub.
-Takes 3 naps a day and always cries forever before he falls asleep :) 

I love this little boy so much. I could never imagine being able to love another child other then Max, but man my heart has just grown and is SO full of love for them both. When things are good around our house they are REALLY good and It makes me want to sing from the roof tops and take on the world having like 10 more babies. But when they both are screaming and crying and Im fizzling I bite my tongue  BUT if all my babies could be as lovely and chubby as my Noah I say bring them on! 

Noah Dean you are so sweet and happy and I have LOVED these last 6 months. Really where has the time gone? I am happy to celebrate your half birthday and mug on your chubby checks and kiss the your neck as you scream in delight and kick your chubby legs because your so excited. 


Picture repeat of sweet Noah...but really how could you not want to look at that adorable face all day long? Here is a secret...he is even more adorable when he is sleeping because who doesn't love watching your precious babe sleep...especially when he was screaming for so long and then that peace that comes afterward! Heaven! 

No comments:

Post a Comment