Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wait...Its Mid-June Already?

Okay this month has flown by. I can't believe its almost the middle of the month. Here is my random updates...Also did you know Max's birthday is NEXT week? WHAT? Time flies when your taking care of kids, I swear sometimes I don't know what day it is.

Noah is the cuttest baby around. Seriously the once little guy has chunked up in the last few weeks. He is smiling and laughing and loves sticking his tongue out. He slept 7 1/2 hours a few nights ago for me! I sadly packed away the newborn clothes...I guess its time for a new baby right Larry?

Max is officially in summer mode. He is fearless in the water but is really great at wearing his life jacket  until we have left the pool area. He loves throwing things into the water and making me get them. His favorite part of the day might be his 40 minute long bath each night where I just let him play. He eats about 3-5 popsicles a day. Yes I know I just admitted it but its sometimes juice right? Also sometimes Larry and him take a bath together and its funny to hear all the laughing and splashing going on in there.

I am good, running around chasing after these boys, sometimes I feel like I am going crazy and the only time i sit down is when I am nursing and even then I am usually yelling at Max to not climb, kick, or get into whatever he is doing. I feel like I have no time for myself, not even my precious shower time with Max hitting the door till I get out, but its okay for the most part, I know that its just that time in my life to devote to everyone else and I wouldn't have it any other way... for the most part.

Larry is busy busy with work and school. He has a huge case he has been working on that goes to trial the same week we are suppose to be at his family reunion. So I will be taking the boys by myself for the earlier part of the week...some vacation right :) Next year we are ditching everyone and going to Hawaii right larry?

Hope everyone has a great Fathers Day weekend, we will be trying to beat the heat and eating lots of popsicles I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment