Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Special Message On A Special Day....

Happy Birthday Larry!! I tried so hard to get a cute picture of the boys celebrating your special day. This is the best one I came up with, and its pretty classic. We love you! Hope you have a great day filled with studying for law school finals and then coming home to a special dinner! I am so grateful for everything you do for us. Most people don't know how hard you work all day then go to school and then finally come home to craziness most nights with Max running wild and a disheveled wife sitting nursing Noah in the exact same spot she was when you left that morning. I know you don't hear it enough but you are a great guy, and amazing dad and a loving husband. Everyone should be jealous because your pretty awesome. Happy Birthday my love...one day, hopefully not a millon years from now we will go on a awesome vacation to celebrate your special day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment