Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I like to make messes....

Max is the maker of a million messes. Everywhere I go I see little things everywhere that he has pulled out to examine, play with and make a mess with. Really I should look at it as my child leaving me little presents to remind me how special he is right? Every night he sits down and eats a good amount of peanut butter which gets all over him and then he gets a bath, brushes his teeth, reads a story, says a prayer and then he is out. It is amazing how quite and clean the rest of the evening goes when he is peacefully asleep.      I really can't wait for when Noah is running around after his big brother learning to make these messes too. Now on to my other new mess maker....


 
 Noah how cute is he? Today he is officially 3 weeks old and so cute I can't get enough of him.  I love having this baby in our family. At three weeks he is still nursing like crazy but we are getting into a routine which is nice and I feel like sometime soon we will get a hang of all this. His head is super strong so I let Max hold him often which he likes. I love his small features and I think his eyes might be blue like Max which is so cute on little boys. Overall 3 weeks of craziness but I don't think I would change if for a second because I know how fast it all goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment