Friday, April 27, 2012

I Could Eat This Baby Alive, He is So Cute!

Noah I love you. Thank you for being such a sweet baby. How cute is he? I guess I should say handsome, it is more manly. I remember after giving birth to Max feeling this amazing high...It sounds funny but it so true. Its like you feel so empowered and appreciative of your body that just gave birth to a human its completely amazing, and you feel like you can do anything in the world. Then you get drunk of this sweet little newborn and feel like you can have a hundred more of these little things because you are so in love and feel so great. Well that is me at least, but then as the weeks go by you start to feel so tired because that amazing birthing adrenaline wears off and the newborn buzz starts to fade because your sleep deprived and you think many a hundred more babies is to many. But for these first few weeks its a pretty amazing feeling that I don't want to forget ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment