Friday, July 29, 2011

The Quilting Bee

On Tuesday night we headed down to Fresno with the Foell's for a quilting bee or as my grandpa likes to call it a "hen party." We got together on Wednesday morning with a lot of my female Draper cousins and tied quilts, sewed, talked, ate, swam and talked some more. It was really fun to get some projects done and to just hang out with everyone.
The quilts, The First Cousins that were all there with Grandpa Draper, Max & Jessie {2nd cousins}Aunts/Mom working on a top, and the tail end of the party while Holly busted out a really cute quilt top!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that I wasn't there. It looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing these pictures AM. Glad you had so much fun! =] jesse is so adorable. I can't believe how big she is. it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I love how many girl cousins are in that picture. I'm sad that emma kinda looks like a boy with those shorts/shirt/hat thing, but gpa/tom/max look awesome in the middle of all those hot girls. :)

    ReplyDelete