Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Unanswered Questions {HP Day 2}


Through out Harry Potter there is so much history, detail, names, places that sometimes the little things get forgotten. Today I want to talk about the things that were never said...never answered like:

*What does Harry end up doing for work?
*Do you think Luna and Neville get married {wouldn't that be cute}
*Does Professor McGonagall become the reinstated headmistress after the death of Snape?
* Does Kretcher move in with Ginny & Harry to be there house elf, or does he get freed?
*Where do Ginny & Harry live...maybe Grimal Place?
*Does Harry, Ron, and Hermoine end up going back to school for their 7th year of education?
*What ever happens to the Dursleys?
*Does Harry ever go back to Hogwarts and talk to professor Dumbledores painting?
*Does Harry ever tell anyone about the memory Snape gave him before his death? Does he get the credit he deserves for being faithful until the end?

There are so many questions that are unanswered if you continue to think of them. I think that is was is so great and amazing about these books, it continues to make you think and have constant conversation with other HP lovers out there. For me the biggest question really has to do with Snape. I hope that Harry told everyone in the Order of the Phoenix the truth about Severus and the memory that he was given. I think they all had a right to know the deep details and truth about he and Dumbledores plan. I wonder if he every told people about the horcruxs?So many questions so little time to discuss, what do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I LOVE Snape! He's always been my favorite character. I haven't read all the books (I know, I know... I need to, and I will eventually) but I ALWAYS knew Snapey was a good guy!

    ReplyDelete