Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nursing Boards

I am taking my NCLEX in a 7 days...needless to say I am Freaking OUT!!!

{this is how I feel} Im 100% sure I will fail :/ larry is 100% sure I will pass

Happenings of late

* I have packed alot of our house

* Im 37 weeks on friday and contracting alot at night but then it goes away

* Tomorow we go to the Dr. to see if our little boy has gained enough weight-He has been lagging in weight gain due to IUGR so (interuterine growth restriction) i have been eating like crazy trying to get him to be around 5 pounds, I hope all my effort has paid off!!

* We offically applied for all the lovely law school loans and pray we get approved!!


* My littlest brother David got called to serve in the Denver Colorado Mission...I am proud to have 2 brothers out in the mission field soon but will be sad during the holidays!

*I have read all the Percy Jackson series and LOVED them and now am working my way through Fablehaven...I am doing this instead of studying for my boards.


*I am overwhelmed by the fact that a baby will be coming into our house soon...I kinda want him to stay inside of me, I have been blessed with an easy pregnancy minus the ups and downs of his growth and development I pray with all my heart he comes out perfectly perfect in every way. ( I haven't blogged much about his development because it is hard for me think about and share my emotions without sounding ungrateful or a hot mess)

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on your boards! I am sure you'll do fine! I can't believe you're already 37 weeks! I'm sure you can it's always way longer for the person who actually is prego than the person whos watching them! I am praying for you too that everything goes well with your little guy--I'm sure he will be absolutely perfect! I'm glad to hear you like the Percy Jackson series...I've been wanting to start it, I just finished the last Fablehaven and LOVED all of them! Keep you're head up! Love you and Miss you-Kira

    ReplyDelete