Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day 2010

Happy Fathers Day.. father of my brand new baby boy! I couldn't think of anyone better to have kids with. You will be an amazing dad already and know just how to hold him and love him! You were awesome helping me push the little guy out and didn't make one gross face and I loved the pure joy in your eyes when they put him on me and you were just amazed at what we had done together! You are going to be such an amazing dad and I am so happy Max came early so you could have the best gift and first fathers day ever!

I love you forever.

{Larry got a skateboarding rail for his first unofficial fathers day...yes a rail to grind on at age 27, and yes I did get it for him haha}

Also Happy Fathers Day to MY dad! Thanks for taking care of me all those years and still now.

No comments:

Post a Comment