Sunday, May 30, 2010

pitty party

Warning this is nothing but complaining:

Does anyone ever feel like...why can't I just be grateful I am alive and healthy. After having a challenging week, I swear Heavenly Father has it in for me sometimes. I know we are here to have challenges and overcome them, but sometimes I feel like I can only take so much. I know there are people out there that have had way more challenges then I have but I feel at the moment the walls are coming in on me and I am helpless to the situations that are being thrown at me. I mean really why can't I seem to be happy? I feel lost and a little bit like what is the point??

I wrote that yesterday, today at church the elders quorum talked about FAITH...I am pretty sure it is a tender mercy and Heavenly Father saying to me...don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment