Saturday, May 8, 2010

Exhausted these days..

I'm overwhelmed by the thought of packing up our house. I need to start now because doing it with a newborn is not going to work for me. The problem is I am so tired these days. With only weeks left till his arrival I get exhausted doing the smallest things sometimes...like laundry and cooking. I am glad my mom is coming soon, hopefully she can help me kick it into gear and pack up as much things that we don't need in the next month or two.

Highlights of life right now:

* We are both working = two pay checks = Amazing:)
* Last check up the baby weighed 3 pounds 11 ounces and looked perfect.
* Baby is breached right now with hands and feet up by his head, funny baby needs to flip soon!
* Parents are coming in a couple of weeks for another visit
* David gets his mission call soon, and we get to talk to John tomorrow!


Things are good with us for the most part. We are blessed. Larry is happy to be done with school for a couple of months before his first semester of law school. He is enjoying staying up late and playing video games which he never gets to do during the school year. I am good, feeling very BIG and tired. I am hopefully taking my nursing state boards in a couple of weeks and cross my fingers will pass before we leave the state and the baby is born. Overall I am in total shock we will be parents soon and am really excited to see what he looks like when he comes out!

1 comment:

  1. AnnMarie,
    When is the big day? When is your baby supposed to be born? When are you going to send a picture of your belly?Good luck studying for your tests.

    ReplyDelete