Monday, February 6, 2012

Sleep deprived.

You know you are a tired mom when you just realize you haven't left the house in 2 straight days. At least I've been outside in the backyard but in a car, driving somewhere other then my house, nope. We've been re-sleep training Max these last couple of days. I have no clue what is going on with him other then I have a suspicious feeling his 2 year old molars are making their way down into his mouth, therefore making him super grumpy and unwilling to sleep his normal 16 hours which this mom needs. So as he began to scream at the brink of dawn Sunday morning I knew there was no way we were going to church. Max and I went back to sleep at 8:45 in the morning as everyone else was leaving for church. Today was no different although only a little fight was put up for bedtime tonight so maybe he is out of his funk. Its funny (not really) how kids go through different stages multiple times for different lengths. I am just hoping he goes back to his good little sleeper ways before my life gets turned up side down with a soul sucking but lovable infant. Heres to a happy week, starting tomorrow because this Monday was a long one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment