My Dr. called me and told me I did everything right but if it had been longer to go to the hospital. I guess I need to pack myself a bag just incase. I called Larry to let him know what had happened and he was a little upset at me for not letting him know sooner. I am always joking that if I don't get induced and I go into labor naturally he might miss it because he is gone so much and unreachable when he is in court. I think we better start thinking of plans of what to do if this happens again and no one is home except me and Max, I could just see myself driving to the hospital carrying my toddler with me. Anyways we will see what happens in the next few weeks. I would love to have this baby early but not to early and I really hope I end up getting induced and not having to second guess my body and then having this baby somewhere other then the hospital :)
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
So I had a Dr. appointment Monday and after my fluid check (which looks great) I mentioned how I had been contracting regularly everyday not to many to worry me but some very painful. She decided to check me and said I wasn't dilated yet but was on the verge. I am only 33 weeks and really ideally I would like to make it to 37 weeks. We decided to make another appointment in 2 weeks just to check in before she left on vacation. I was totally okay happy knowing that this baby will be here sooner then later. Today though after lunch I had constant contractions for almost 2 hours. I was in a lot of pain. Luckily Max was napping and my mom was home so if anything was to happen I wasn't alone with Max. At one point though I was laying on my bed in tears just thinking that I was SO not ready for this and my poor mom was trying to help me through. Finally the contractions subsided and after taking a nap I woke up with a sore belly but the contractions were gone.