Thursday, February 2, 2012

Midweek Slump.

There is something about the later end of the week that makes me so tired. By Thursday I have already exhausted lots of our usual activities and I am starting to feel the drain of no husband around night after night. I am feeling very BLA lately....I am in a slump. I need to crawl out of it and not feel so tired. Even diet coke is not helping. I will leave you with a picture of my cute Max. He has learned to throw tantrums lately and say the word "NO" with enthusiasm. Everyday seems to be longer then the next, I am pretty sure its just the pregnancy fatigue but I really hope I can snap out of it and start to feel normal again. This haze of fatigue is really getting to me, and I am pretty sure its rubbing off on Max and that is why he is so grump and screamy these days.

Max is a really good helper. Every night as I try to cook dinner he wants to be in the middle of it. Usually I end up tripping over the tons of bowls, spoons, and forks he has pulled out. I don't mind his help because he is usually happy clanging the pots and bowls and talks to be about his day. Sure it takes me 10 times longer to do anything...but really what else should I be doing? Its pretty amazing how much kids soak up and imitate what they see. He really likes to whisk like I do, and help me set the table. He is so cute and one day I will train him to be my good little helper.

1 comment:

  1. oh man. I don't know if I could think with all the loudness those bowls would make on the tile. Then again, if it makes him happy, it might not be that bad. Push through the slump, AM. The weekend is almost here! that doesn't change much with a small child, but still... It will be better. love you.

    ReplyDelete