Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just another day with my buddy Max.

Today was a dream day. Really everyday taking care of Max is a dream day. Cheesy? I dare say so but man that little boy just melts my heart. He is so happy and just a joy to be around. He laughs all the time and is really learning everyday. He is getting really good at trying to copy you and loves to be chased around. He screams with joy when people play with him and crawls like a mad man to wherever he wants to go. I want to record his laugh and play it all the time because its so infectious. He would spend all day in the pool and then take a good hour bath if I let him in the evening. He just seems to be growing up so fast recently and I want to remember every little funny thing he did and the way I feel about him, it truly is amazing to be his mom.

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet... sounds like this move has been so good for you!

    ReplyDelete