Monday, October 8, 2012

General Conference Weekend.

When the first weekend of October rolls around millions of LDS members gather to watch Conference over a 2 day period. This might be my favorite thing our church does twice a year. I love General Conference! It renews my faith and makes me feel like I have the capability to continue on and be a better person! It always makes me feel like I am doing things right but I can always aspire and reach to be a better wife, mother, and sister within the church.

I feel so united with other members of the church, and always am flooded with emotions about how grateful I am to me a member and to know the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I feel am overwhelming love for the the Prophet, and the general authorities, and I love how organized and set up our church is. I am just one member of the church, but when I watch and listen to conference talks I feel special, and loved. I know that I am a daughter of God and that I have a loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ who know me, and want me to have a happy life, as well as serve others and bring them into the faith.

I hope that everyone that watched General Conference this weekend felt the love and the spirit in your home. I know for me, it always helps me to hear that I can do better. I know even with my little kids running around,and, through the loudness and busyness of our home the spirt was stronger this weekend and will reside in our home for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment