Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a great Thanksgiving with a mixture of Larry's family and mine. It was fun to see cousins from Utah and Oregon and hang out all weekend. It was amazing to have Larry around for 2 days straight. We played at the park, ate, and then the moms went out and shopped all night long. Yes I am rounding on what 23 or 24 weeks pregnant and hit the stores like a pro, it was pretty nuts especially because we keep Christmas small but I scored some fun things all in my budget! It was fun to chat and eat a lot of bad food...my body thanked me later for the lack of sleep maybe 3 hours and eating copious amounts of junk food and diet coke to keep me going (sorry baby)

We are getting excited for christmas and I have a goal to get everything up this coming weekend. The challenge will be the tree with Max. We will see how it all works out because I can just see him attacking it all day long. Larry has a 2 week haul of finals and then the semester is done yahoo how many more? haha I love law school right?? We are also looking forward to celebrating Max turning 18 months and ushering him into nursery at church it will be grand especially because his grandma is the nursery leader.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving season, I am so thankful for a long long list of things including Larry's job that allows me to stay home, our education,our faithful car, family, healthy bodies, a house to live in and save money, and this new sweet baby boy coming to our family soon, and of course our wild Max! We are very blessed and I need to remember that when I get into pity party moods. Compared to the rest of the world we are doing pretty great and I need reminders maybe thats why we get so many trials :)

No comments:

Post a Comment