Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My life is truly insane.

I need to document my day because it was a bad one and its always good to remember these really bad days. Max has been sick since Sunday. I don't get a lot of help from Larry because he is always gone and can't get sick. So its up to me to give him round the clock care on top of oh yeah growing another child. {deep breaths} Its been a hard day with a 6:00 am wakeup call and constant fussiness, throw up, and fevers. The sad thing is when Max is sick he isn't cuddly he wants up then down, then up and thats pretty hard on my body. I am a little worried that this baby inside me is going to get injured from me bending up and down with a 24 pound child on my hip. Anyways I know things will get better, heres to hoping tomorrow is better. I love being a mom but these are the hard days people talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment