Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nature Boy.

I texted Larry the other day and said I think our child might be the next Bear Grills {Man Vs Wild anyone?} He loves being outside. I have said it a million times but from the second he gets up to bath time he is outside or escaping outside. Sometimes his feet are black if I don't get shoes on him fast enough. Luckily its getting cold out and so he gets bundled up with shoes on before he adventures out. Found this picture on my phone...
It makes me laugh every time. Such a cheesy face and no I do not let him usually wear what he is wearing...but it was warm out. Oh boys they are so fun and messy and Its a miracle they live so long because this one is daring and fearless. Found him on the piano the other day...yes stepping on the keys and loving every minute. You think he will live to the ripe old age of 2? I am trying my best to keep him safe and secure he is doing his best to test the limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment