Monday, October 10, 2011

B-Balling Max

Max loves playing basketball. He loves putting the balls in the hoop all day long. It seriously is the best thing I can cook, and clean and he will just put ball after ball into the hoop for a good 30 minutes of entertainment multiple times a day. Its pretty cute. Here he is right before bedtime bottle in mouth trying to one handed it in.

In other news I cut my finger pretty deep on a cutco knife and had to go to the ER last night. It was pretty awesome. The Dr. glued it up per my request and kept laughing about how he totally knew I was mormon because I was a nurse with a husband in law school and I was pregnant with my second child and only 24 years old. He was pretty entertaining.

Also I tried to run errands today while it poured rain all afternoon. I have learned my lesson to never leave the house with kids when its raining unless its a must. By the time I got everything loaded and unloaded Max and I were soaked before we reached the store. Then I smelled something...every try changing a dirty diaper while your child's clothes stick to their little fat legs...in a bathroom stall no less. The rest of the afternoon was pretty blissful while Max napped I made bread and a yummy dinner for the family. Larry loves nothing better then coming home to a happy wife, a warm good smelling house, and Max dying to play with him.

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome. I love that your mom kept EVERYTHING from when we were kids and so she has tons of toys for max to play with.

    ReplyDelete