Sunday, September 25, 2011

Time For A Change.

It was finally somewhat cool today. Max was able to wear a long sleeve outfit and his new big boy shoes. My parents took him over to the park before church while I got ready. Its so nice having help, I know I can do a lot of things on my own because I have done them before but if your husband can't help you 90% of the time its such a blessing that my parents can, and are will too and I am pretty sure enjoy it. Anyways the weather felt like fall and even smelled like fall. I am looking forward to a change in the weather and a more winter wardrobe.

I am so looking forward to pumpkin spice cookies, pumpkin candles burning while I sew, fall colors, halloween decorations. Max halloween costume. Baking more, soups for dinner, going to Apple Hill, sweaters, boots, and an excuse to sew halloween decorations. I love this time of year when we go on walks and its cool and crisp out and it gets dark early. Hopefully it really does start to feel like the season and no more 100 degree weather....but its California so we can only ask for so much.

1 comment:

  1. What kinds of Halloween decorations can you sew? I need projects!!

    ReplyDelete