Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Amazing Grandpa Draper.

My Grandpa Draper is one of the most amazing kind hearted man I know. He is continually caring, positive, and speaks of his greatest love often. He raised 9 wonderful children and loved my grandma so tenderly. He really is an amazing man. We are lucky to have been able to spend a lot of time with him not only when we lived in Utah but when he visits in California. He painted some wonderful pictures for me for Max. This is one of them that I love and then he did another one for my dad. They are both hanging on my parents wall right now. I will treasure theses sweet paintings forever and he was kind enough to write something to his great-grandson on the back of the canvas. It is so great to have not only his original artwork and pottery in our house but also these as well. I love them and I love my amazing grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment