Tuesday, October 19, 2010

4 Months

Max is 4 months today!

Really where does the time go? It makes me so sad at times to think how big he is getting.

He weights 14 pounds and is 25 inches long.

He has rolled over and loves to take baths and make shrieking noises and bubbles with his mouth and wants constant attention! Still startles very easily and was sleeping well but now not so much. He does take lots of naps though and really is a easy happy baby.

We are SO in love and are so grateful he is part of our family.
Happy 4 months my Max!



{Side Note: I stopped blogging about the 10 day challenge because it was to time consuming to write about it my journal then blog...plus no one cares...plus I have been in EDH for 2 weeks and super busy with projects and hanging with my sister-in-law Carlene all day}

No comments:

Post a Comment