Monday, May 20, 2013

Jill comes to town!!

My very best friend Jill Tuttle Taylor came to town because her younger brother Darin was getting married. It is always a treat to see Jill. We have known each other for years and have been through so much together. Our 2 kids are the same age and it is always fun to get together. She lives in Texas now and one day I hope to go see her there! We had a short time together but we made the most of it with a day at the splash pad. I hope Max and Carmen can become long distance buddies and then see each other at BYU?!!



 
 
 

Later that night just us girls got to sneak away for some ice cream. We sat around and talked for hours. We stayed till they shut down the place and kicked us out! I am so blessed to have the best friends around. We've been through so much together since elementary school, and added Cari in during high school! We have 8 children between us all and have 4 awesome marriages that we've all lucked out and our husbands are great friends too! I can share anything with them, ask them questions, and talk about anything from motherhood, to world events. These are my people and I feel so re-energized and ready to take on the world after are night out! I love my friends dearly they are like another family to me. Until next time Jill!! Come again soon! Or girls trip right??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment