Thursday, June 4, 2009

My eyes aren't working.

The other day while walking home it was getting dark and I was lagging behind Larry talking to my dad on the phone when all the sudden I was like wow my eyes aren't working I see flashing lights everywhere. I got off the phone and was just staring and Larry noticed it as well. After a second he finally was like Annmarie they are fireflies. I have never seen them before and they are all over at night here. It is fun to see them as we walk and its cool to look over into fields and just seeing glowing lights flash off and on, just another cool thing about living here!

Here is us just hanging out at the pentagon station waiting for the bus to come.
and we are mad because it is taking forever. notice my sweet DC sweatshirt, I look like a tourist but I really am a local. I gave someone directions the other day!



No comments:

Post a Comment