Friday, June 5, 2009

Eating around the Distric: The best Sandwich place eva!

So we haven't had tons of time to actually cook at our house. One we don't have a way to get lots of grocery's home. {The other day I took 2 buses to get to Target and walked home with 5 bags and a backpack full of food} and secondly we go out every night after work and its easier for me to meet Larry at his work so we can take full advantage of the nights. Because of this we have found some great places to eat. Really we try to keep it cheep and we go regular places but there is some places in particular I love. Potbelly has the best oven sandwhiches I have had. They are cheep and the one by Federal Triangle has fountain drinks. So good and good on a budget. I will be taking my family here when they come at the end of the month!



Don't you think we should be models for the company? Yum Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment