Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Virginia or Bust


We are leaving on a jet plane. We have packed up our campus apartment, my job at the bookstore is being held for me for the fall, and we are driving to California to spend the week with my parents before leaving for Virgina.

We packed everything into a storage unit and our heading down to Provo so Larry can attend his last LSAT-prep class and then we are gone...dedicated to killing the LSAT I think so!

Funny how all your possessions can just be packed away and put into a tiny 10x10 space and you can say goodbye to them...even your car which we are leaving at my parents house for safe keeping. I am freaking out about this...really we are moving across the country, we have no place to live, no way to get around, and no money. I hope it is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment