Wednesday, October 14, 2015

It's A GIRL!!

We found out today that our sweet newest addition is a baby girl! Now this entire pregnancy I have been torn with the fact that I so badly wanted another girl. First I wanted Scout to have a sister something I have never had, and Second I don't know if I could at this point in my motherhood do another boy...maybe down the line but Noah is still a terror and I just wasn't sure I was up for more dirtiness everywhere and sword fighting.

Going into the ultrasound I was nervous, I have had this feeling every pregnancy but especially this one that maybe the baby wasn't healthy...maybe it is the nurse in me or my miscarriage experience that has made me extra sensitive but lets just say my heart was racing. I brought Scout girl along and drop the boys off at their cousins to play. Larry met me and we went in. I didn't even look at the screen the entire time, I was that nervous. The tech who we have seen numerous times over the last 2 years said everything looked amazing and beautiful. Baby was measuring small (which is right on with my other 3 pregnancies) and that she knew it was normal for me. Then I saw the sweetest little profile face and declared it looked like a boy! haha she laughed and said NOPE it is a girl!!

I could have cried! I felt like a pray had been answered and I was so happy for Scout to be getting a sister. Larry seemed pretty happy too and was glad like me that the baby got a clean bill of health. Really is is SUCH a miracle to have healthy children, so many awful sad things can go wrong I mean I know every detail down to the DNA, that was part of my major in college so I know what a miracle it is. And each time it becomes more apparently and we are always so grateful. I love this baby so much all ready. Max was really excited because he said he knew it was a girl, and Noah and Scout really don't have a clue. I thought that Noah might get it but he doesn't remember me pregnant with scout and he will be still 3 when this little girl comes almost 4 so he'll get it when she arrives!

We are really excited and can't wait to meet her. The name game begins because we didn't have any ideas in mind. With the other 3 we kinda knew right away so she will have to be thought about for awhile. Can't wait to meet you baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment