Thursday, March 28, 2013

Noah One Year Later

My baby Noah celebrated his 1st birthday 2 weeks ago. I find it fitting that I am just now documenting it,  poor second child. We really didn't celebrate being that everyone has been so sick. But luckily a week before I was lucky enough to get a 1st year shoot of him.

What can I say about this last year? Getting pregnant with Noah was a surprise being that it was weeks after Max turned 1, but little did I know he so needed to come to our family sooner rather then later. He really has been such a joy to have, and seeing him and Max interact these last few months, and especially when he stared to walk has made the surprise even sweeter.

He is almost walking, very smiley, and finally sleeping 12 hours a night! He loves his pacifiers which is nice after having Max not take them, and he loves sitting forward facing in the car. He is the sweetest, cuddliest, animal loving boy out there. I feel a bit bad his life hasn't been documented as much as Max's BUT I have been busy living everyday in the moment taking care of these sweet brothers. I am overwhelmed with love and joy that even though it is hard I get to stay home everyday with them. I feel so lucky, and I hope years from now they will too. I can't wait to see what the next year brings for Noah. I am sure he will quickly be running after his brother and establishing his personality and place in our little family. Happy 1st birthday Noah! 

         
          


No comments:

Post a Comment