Sunday, October 4, 2009

General Conferance 2009

Oh how I love October! I love that the month starts with general conference and ends with Halloween! How did everyone like the 179th semi-annual general conference? I for one loved conference and felt spiritually uplifted from the messages that were given and felt the spirit of the gospel come into my house this weekend. Conference strengthen my testimony that Thomas S. Monson is a modern day prophet and that he loves us and this gospel.
Just look how cute he is...Let the message of love, service, family, and eternal progression warm our hearts not only for the up coming season but always, and let us recommit ourselves to be better in whatever we are doing right now, and to remember that family and the gospel needs to be the center of our lives no matter how crazy things get in your life! I am going to try to be better and I am grateful conference always kicks me in the butt and makes me want to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment