Thursday, October 29, 2009

Being A Nursing Student:

I am making this quick because that is how my life is right now...eating quick, kissing quick, showering quick...nonstop. I am studying, working, doing things at a fast pace and then when the day ends 16 hours later I sit down and just melt from tiredness. Larry thinks is so funny how I am at school all day with my nursing friends and then I get home and am on the phone with them studying...talking about professors, tests, answers, how our clinical went...who died, threw up, gave shots...its probably hilarious to those who only hear the one sided conversation. I am currently working in Bountiful and Layton and two different hospitals and long term facilities. I love what I am learning but am on the fence about actually doing the work...I don't know if I have the patients, stomach, or compassion to do this fulltime, time will tell I guess. Thats whats new with me...school, school, and some more of that :)

Larry is pretty much the same filling out applications, doing mock trial and moot court and studying. its been a hard semester full of long papers, and the stress of figuring out law school. We are tired and when we get time to spend together its usually walking around the lame mall in Ogden or eating cafe rio :) Overall things are good...we can't complain too much. We are saving for a new car and preparing for some big changes maybe! Gotta go I have a billion things on my to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment